Title of the sessions:
· The Academy of Young Researchers PTP
· Akademia Młodych Naukówców PTP
The following institutional units:
· Chair of Didactics and Pedeutology (UW) that celebrates 70th anniversary of Pedagogical Department at UW
· UNESCO Janusz Korczak Chair in Social Pedagogy (APS) that celebrates 20th anniversary.
· The Department of Social Pedagogy (APS)
invite scholars to present in a special social pedagogy session “The concepts of social pedagogy in practice” also provided in two options one in English and one in Polish:
· The concepts of social pedagogy in practice
· Koncepcje pedagogiki społecznej w praktyce
*Scholars are cordially invited to send their manuscripts in advance in hope to receive a published volume with their work during the conference. The volume is in English with DOI and online open access version!
Scholars unable to provide their papers before February 2024 may consider a submission to Special Issue of Social Education NOVA (Pedagogika Społeczna NOVA) published at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan. The special issue will be published in English: https://pressto.amu.edu.pl/index.php/psn/about/submissions Deadline for submissions to NOVA is 30.06.2024. Papers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for in house evaluation, please comply with the journal’s template and style.
The conference SUPPORTING THE SOCIAL INCLUSION OF CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE WITH INTELLECTUAL AND DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES - THE IMPORTANCE OF THE INTERDISCIPLINARY APPROACH will take place in Warsaw (Poland), 21-22.03.2024
Deadline for registration of abstracts: 10.02.2024.
More about the conference: https://konferencje.aps.edu.pl/inclusion/